CPR-C-HCP (Health Care Provider) covers all aspects of CPR skills and theory for adult, child and infant victims, including rescue breathing (artificial respiration) and the use of AEDs and bag-valve-masks (BVM). This HCP level is designed specifically for those who, as part of their job descriptions as Health Care Providers, have a duty to respond to medical emergencies (e.g., doctors, nurses, paramedics and allied health care professionals).
RescueCPR training is consistent with standards established by the Canadian Red Cross, Lifesaving Society and Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada. Includes the latest CPR guidelines approved by the WSIB.
Course: CPR C-HCP (Healthcare Provider) and AED
Duration: 6 hours
Cost: $85.00/ person
- Demonstrate one-rescuer adult, child, and infant cardiopulmonary resuscitation on a manikin, and how to use an AED.
- Demonstrate two-rescuer adult, child and infant cardiopulmonary resuscitation on a manikin.
- Simulate the treatment of:
- a conscious adult or child with an obstructed airway
- complications: a pregnant woman and person who is obese
- Demonstrate the treatment of a conscious infant with an obstructed airway on a manikin.
- Simulate the treatment of an unconscious adult, child, or infant with an obstructed airway.
- Demonstrate rescue breathing on a manikin.
- Demonstrate use of a Bag-Valve-Mask (BVM).