CPR (Level C) with AED
Courses on cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) provide the skills needed to recognize and respond to cardiovascular emergencies and choking for adults, children, and babies. Courses offer training suitable for workplace or general interest. CPR-C covers all aspects of CPR skills and theory for adult, child and baby victims, including rescue breathing (artificial respiration) and the use of AEDs.
RescueCPR training is consistent with standards established by the Canadian Red Cross, Lifesaving Society and Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada. Includes the latest CPR guidelines approved by the WSIB.
Course: CPR (Level C) and AED
Duration: 5 hours
Cost: $65.00/ person
- Introduction to First Aid
- Treatment of an unconscious adult, child, or baby with an obstructed airway
- Demonstrate one-rescuer adult, child, and baby cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- How to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Circulatory Emergencies (Heart Attack, Stroke & TIA)